Temporary 2 months
Hunter Merrifield are delighted to be working with a professional member network offering business leaders the knowledge and connections to achieve greater impact. This professional member network supported CXO level professionals to share knowledge and engage in discussions that help to transform their business environment. T
The successful candidate will be an experienced membership professional, who is a confident administrator, has a strong telephone manner, with a highly organised approach to their work. In this role, you will represent the professional membership by building strong relationships throughout your role, including face-to-face, ensuring that members have the best possible experience.
What will my key responsibilities be in this role?
- Support all aspects of Network Membership
- Network Membership administration management
- Event management
- External Network Membership communications
- First point of contact for all Network members
What will my specific duties be in this role?
- Team Relationship
- Effectively communicate with all teams
- Ownership and management of communications calendar (member updates, event invites, etc)
- Ability to manage own workload and coordinate with own teams effectively for overall business benefit
- Ability to audit all Network database, flag errors and offer and execute solutions
- Members Relationship
- Manage new and Renewable Membership procedure
- Ability to give Members an overview of the offering
- Deal with all Membership requests
- Meetings - Event Planning and Execution
- Sending invites/reminders and tracking attendance
- Preparation of all meeting materials
- Liaise with hosts/speakers/chairs once introduced
- Greeting and interaction with Members and prospects
What do I need to be successful in this role?
To be successful in this role, you need to be able to show that you have the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time and have an eye for detail with strong administration skills. As well as engaging with the membership in your day to day role, there will be a percentage of your worktime that will be spend membership facing so confidence and the ability to build strong relationships are important to the success of this role.
If you have proven experience building relationships and event planning, we would love to hear from you! Please apply within!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.