Hunter Merrifield are pleased to work with a fantastic children's research charity to find a Trusts and Statutory Manager lead on the delivery of a robust portfolio of Trusts and foundations, to support statutory funding bids, and support the wider Partnerships team on corporate grants and foundations.
Job Title: Trusts and Statutory Manager
Organisation: Children's Research charity
Salary: £39,000 - £42,000
Contract: Permanent (4-5 days a week)
Location: Home based
Closing date: Monday 22nd August 2022
The Trusts & Statutory Fundraising Manager is a key role that will enable their ambition to diversify and grow income over the next five years. The challenge for this exciting position is to deliver and develop a relatively new income stream for the charity that is long term and sustainable.
- Responsible for Trust project pipeline across Trusts, Foundations (including corporate) and statutory, across the UK, home nations and regional. Developed with attention to unrestricted opportunities.
- Responsible for Trusts and Statutory budget, reporting on monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs, and monitoring and evaluating against ROI.
- Responsible for developing monitoring system to track restricted grants and project development with relevant colleagues and Finance team.
- Ensure necessary process and templates are in place to ensure projects are captured, packaged and costed, adapted to cross-selling thematically not just by project.
- Produce an annual sector analysis of Trust sector
- Build relationships, multiyear partnerships and income from existing trusts and foundations and strong stewardship involving members of the senior leadership team
- Experience of developing and implementing a Trusts fundraising strategy including income from lottery and statutory sources with a creative and entrepreneurial approach to income development
- Proven record of personally securing minimum five-figure grants from Trusts, Statutory and other grant-making bodies
- Strong project planning and financial management skills, including planning, forecasting, modelling and performance analysis, and ability to understand project budgets
- Experience in senior relationship management and of influencing trust personnel
- Ability to establish and lead on a collaborative approach with ability to communicate complex issues in writing and person, in an engaging and relevant manner
This role is perfect for an experienced Trust Fundraiser looking to take responsibility of the income stream, with the support of a very experienced line manager. If you wish to join a charity who are growing fast, and you enjoy a fast-paced environment with a lot of flexibility - then do get in touch.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Stuart Milliner at Hunter Merrifield.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.