London £24,000kpa pro rata part time
Hunter Merrifield is excited to be working with a leading membership body in Central London. Industry leaders in their field, our client is well respected in their industry and have an excellent reputation, with beautiful offices in Central London.
The organisation will welcome candidates who are looking to work on a part time basis. You will be an important part providing secretariat support to the technical team and instrumental to the organisation.
What will your day look like?
- To support the delivery of agreed business objectives as an integral contribution to the technical team's overall performance.
- Maintain and update all relevant Technical databases and filing systems to ensure meaningful and effective communication internally and to/from external organisations on which the Institute has representation.
- Solicit, collate and submit input to stakeholder development of technical publications, and provide briefings and appropriate documentation for stakeholder meetings.
- Support on the upkeep of basic accounts and invoicing.
- Convert/edit technical material to meet quality control standards in preparation for publication against the organisations practice, guidelines and specifications.
- Through all contacts, both internal and external, assure and develop the technical reputation and profile of the organisation.
- Provide secretariat support to the technical committees.
- As Technical Membership Officer you will be expected to meet your individual key performance indicators and maintain standards and objectives for the team in line with organisational values.
- You will utilise your expertise within the team to effectively support and contribute to the implementation and development of the technical programme.
- Working closely with the Technical Managers, you will ensure the effective provision of secretariat services in support of all aspects of the team's internal and external business activities, including co-ordinating and managing databases and filing systems; collation and circulation of technical documents.
- Managing and co-ordinating internal committee meetings; and the production of presentation material for both internal and external requirements.
- In liaison with the Technical Team, you will advise appropriate representation of the Institute on external bodies, as may be necessary and in its interests.
- You will work in accordance with agreed policies, procedures and practice inclusive of Health & Safety at Work requirements and Equal Opportunities.
- You will actively participate in appraisals, team meetings and meeting your self-development needs.
You will undertake any other duties necessary to this post as delegated by the Technical Director
If you would like to know more for an informal chat, please contact Hunter Merrifield on 0207 759 7929 or apply online.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.