Stakeholder Engagement Officer
Pay: Up to £30k (this be calculated on hourly basis)
Hours: 35 per week
Duration: 5-6 months
Location: Mostly remote but will need to go into the office from North London
Our client is a leading membership body based in London. They have an exciting opportunity available for an engagement professional to join their team and work alongside the Membership Development Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Organise and deliver our student engagement programme, liaising with a broad range of stakeholders, including international student bodies, and supervising a network of volunteers.
- Play a key part in supporting student recruitment, engagement and retention and it is vital to engage our student members with the full range of benefits and services available to them.
- Deliver key initiatives and projects that enhance the overall student journey and student experience.
- Take responsibility for supervising Campus Ambassadors and our network of volunteers.
What the client is looking for:
- Proven experience of working in engaging and outreach
- Experience of working with volunteers
- Proven experience of stakeholder management
- Proven ability to present information/provide public talks
- An ability to deal tactfully with a wide range of people
- Experience of communication across varied channels and to a broad range of stakeholders
- Experience of administration and the successful management of multiple projects
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.