Hunter Merrifield are delighted to be working with a global association of over 850-member companies that generate US$2 trillion in revenue and serve five billion customers worldwide. They support members as they navigate their unique digital transformation journeys, providing practical and proven assets and tools to accelerate execution, and platforms to facilitate collaborative problem solving and innovation.
Their vision is to drive the next wave of digital business growth - the digitisation of every industry - by providing a common innovation platform to connect businesses, industries, and ecosystems.
The Sales Enablement Campaign Manager works: sales enablement; new membership campaigns; member engagement; local events; membership analysis and data.
- Sales Enablement: Work closely with the 15-person sales team to make sure each person understands:
- how to listen to the members requirements
- the strategy and positioning
- the various value propositions
- how to pitch the products and solutions
- how to use the member-engagement dashboard
They will develop new collateral to support sales people on an ongoing basis and will demonstrate good strong conceptual ability in a B2B technology context, strong PowerPoint and presentation skills and clear writing skills. They will coach existing and new members of the sales team on the collateral and are the primary interface between the sales team and the marketing team.
- New Membership Campaigns: Supported by colleagues, the manager is responsible for developing and executing multi-stage, content-led, digital marketing campaigns that generate qualified leads resulting in $1m of new memberships a year. The Sales Enablement Campaign Manager will be able to develop an automated content-based marketing campaigns including using video, animation, and infographics, and will be a hands-on user of the following tools:
- Lucid chart
- Linked-In and Twitter
They will use reporting tools to report on new membership campaign metrics on an ongoing basis, for example, on monthly commercial review calls. They will proactively develop new campaign ideas and help to produce case studies, videos, press releases and profiles of new members.
- Member Engagement Campaigns: The Manager uses the Member Engagement Dashboard to monitor overall engagement, and, with their manager, sets achievable goals to increase engagement. They will work with marketing colleagues and collaboration subject matter experts to build campaigns that deepen engagement with the Forum's activities. They develop ways to automate interaction with smaller-sized members including 'Corporate E' and Associate Partners.
- New Member on boarding process: The Manager works with colleagues to streamline the new member on boarding process.
- TM Forum Local events: The Manager works with existing members to hold TM Forum local events - 30-100 person evening events in a variety of countries.
- Membership Analysis and data: The Manager understands the data the Forum holds on its members, and from time to time provides analysis on the opportunity for membership growth and increased engagement. This growth can come in various ways including: deepening account management; geographic growth; or new industry topics.
The Sales Enablement Campaign Manager is an important part of the marketing team, reporting to the Vice President Marketing.
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
A strong track record of developing B2B sales and marketing collateral, preferably for the global communications industry
- Experience in building successful multi-step automated marketing campaigns using Marketo
- Experience working alongside sales leadership colleagues
- Experience of working with product managers to develop value propositions
- Experience of working with inside-sales teams to turn MQL's into SQL's
- Ability to use sales and marketing dashboards to drive marketing campaign strategies
- Competent Microsoft Office user: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and advanced PowerPoint skills
- Experience of creating exciting creative digital assets, including video and animation
- Knowledge of using social media as a campaign tool
- At least five year's hands-on relevant experience of developing different types of marketing collateral
- You can work remotely and support users on different time zones in different continents, as part of a distributed global team
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.