Salary - £28-£31k
Type - Permanent
Hours - 35hrs
Work pattern - Flexible/Hybrid
Location - Central London
Our client is a leading and well established education provider based in central London. They are looking for a forward thinking project Officer to support their student programmes and coordinate providers/programme infrastructure.
What you will be doing:
- Providing high quality project officer support across an agreed portfolio of projects and activities, working with appropriate colleagues to ensure that activities achieve appropriate targets
- Building on, developing, reviewing and maintaining appropriate project documentation including risk registers, change control records, expenditure/budget records
- Working with education and communications staff to identify and, where appropriate, implement mitigating actions or to escalate issues
- Implementing effective monitoring to measure progress towards agreed targets and milestones and agreeing, and implementing appropriate remedial actions as required
- Ensuring that sub-contracting and partnership arrangements for the programme are appropriate and managed effectively, using best practice procurement and contract management processes to manage sub-contractors.
- Ensuring collection of, and enabling access to, accurate and timely data on which to base reporting, internally and externally. Analysing and interpreting this data.
- Working with education teams to ensure accurate and timely reporting of performance against agreed targets, including preparing draft reports in line with the specification
- Assisting in the development of proposals for new work
- Time management and dealing with competing priorities and pressures - ability to manage own workload and also communicate clearly and collaborate effectively with colleagues to maximise outcomes.
- Undertaking any other tasks as reasonably required.
What the client is looking for:
- A successful track record in managing contracts and projects in a relevant environment
- Experience of monitoring budgets
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience of report writing
- A proven ability to interact effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability to work to tight deadlines and on own initiative
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.