Duration - 3 to 6 months
Pay - £450pd
Location - South London
Work pattern - Hybrid
Our client is a well-respected healthcare provider based in South London. They are looking for driven and methodical PM to re-establish the project framework, project governance and developing succinct project documentation.
The aim of the role will be to:
- Reach more people who need us and improve their experience of care
- Retain an Integrated Disciplinary Team approach based on the principles of individualised specialist palliative care whilst making the best use of staff time and expertise
- Develop a more business-like approach to community services that enables us to better demonstrate our impact and make a compelling business case for support.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Experienced project management
- Experience of working with a healthcare provider, ideally with community or hospice services
- Excellent communications skills: written, verbal and listening
- Strong inter-personal skills, able to build positive working relationships quickly
- Proactive, can-do attitude
- Demonstrable change delivered by projects you have delivered
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.