Hunter Merrifield are thrilled to work with a fantastic Hospice based in South London to find an Organisational Development Manager to support the Director of HR & OD, to develop a new Workforce development strategy and plan to ensure they have skilled, capable paid and volunteer workforce who are highly engaged and motivated.
Job Title: Organisational Development Manager
Salary: £50,000 - £54,000
Location: South London (Hybrid working approach, 2 days from home)
Contract: Permanent, Full Time (37.5 hours)
Required: CV and Cover Letter
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th January 2022
- Help build organisational and people capabilities through defining and implementing effective OD strategies and programmes to meet the hospices ambition to become an employer of choice
- Develop the hospices approach to learning, talent management and succession planning to ensure effective implementation
- Lead on the EDI programme and implementation for the hospice to be fully inclusive through our principles (Fairness, Respect, Equality, Diversity, Inclusion, Engagement)
- Line manage the Engagement & Wellbeing Manager and Volunteering Manager
- Lead on organisation-wide work and projects as requested
- Be able to communicate effectively at every level within the organisation
- In conjunction with the Director of HR & OD translate strategic intentions into operational goals and actions
- Be the lead in OD strategy, implementation and projects e.g. workforce planning, engagement, succession planning and change management
- Design and produce routine and ad hoc reports using Microsoft Excel on workforce information to support team and organisational needs in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Substantial proven people management skills with strong coaching/mentoring skills
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills including presentation and facilitation skills
- Excellent influencing and interpersonal skills with all levels internally and externally
- Proven expertise of employment law
- Proven knowledge of OD (theory and practice) particularly around change & developing organisation culture and learning & development, particularly management development and staff engagement
- Effective planning & project management skills with the ability to set and work to deadlines
- Ability to analyse complex information (qualitative and quantitative), and recommend solutions
- Substantial proven experience delivering successful OD projects, supporting major change, influencing, building and sustaining relationships to achieve results
- Demonstrable experience of advising on complex change management programmes
- Proven experience of managing conflicting priorities to agreed timelines
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Organisational Manager to join this great Hospice and to have a real impact across the charity.
To find out more, or apply for the role, please contact Claire Stevens at Hunter Merrifield
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.