Are you an Operations Manager specialising in Change management and Process management?
Are you an experienced Operations Manager looking for the next challenge or project?
Hunter Merrifield are currently recruiting an Operations Manager for one of its clients to manage and improve the effectiveness of all business operations, processes, and systems and ensure compliance and best practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the performance and workload of teams, ensuring effective processes and systems are in place.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Determine operational objectives by studying business functions.
- Ensure measures are in place to respond to operational issues, to minimise customer inconvenience and improve/maintain standards.
- Create a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions.
- Review and improve workflows so that all teams can collaborate effectively.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams, assessing system capabilities and writing business rules and requirements.
- Improve systems by studying current practices and designing modifications.
- Collect and analyse data to help maximise productivity.
- Carry out ad-hoc analysis and present the results in clear manner.
- Recommend controls by identifying problems and writing improved procedures.
- Take part in regular meetings with the management team.
- Support the Operations Director in investigations, meetings (individual and teams), appraisals, training and recruitment.
- Promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
- Monitor progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
- Coordinate, manage and deliver effective operations support across the business and initiate and manage change successfully.
- Identify, in conjunction with other managers, training and development requirements across the business.
Operations Manager - Person Specification
- Experience in similar role or business operations, administration and support
- Leadership and management experience
- Experience in leading projects and knowledge of project management tools
- Proficient with databases, able to analyse data and draw insights from business analytics
- Experience of Microsoft Office software in particular Excel to an advanced level
- Membership of a professional body
- Experience of project management and systems
- Knowledge of quality management system/compliance
- Recognised qualification to diploma / Degree in Business Management or related
For more information on the Operations Manager role, please contact Akash Mahmud at Hunter Merrifield.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.