This organisation is a leading trade association within the UK.
The Office Manager and PA is a key role in this membership organisation, assisting the COO, the role would consist of:
* Facilities and Office Management
* HR Administration
* Supporting the COO with PA duties, including diary management and travel arrangements.
This role works across the whole of the organisation and in order to succeed the incumbent will need to live and exemplify their values of Trust, Leadership and Collaboration.
Manage the overall office infrastructure to ensure that office facilities are fit for purpose and aligned to our flexible working policy:
* Manage the Front of House team to ensure the office is run effectively and the office is presented well to all visitors
* Co-ordinate with all applicable 3rd parties to ensure that the office meets with all legal and contractual requirements, including provision of cloud based IT services.
* Ensure all maintenance is scheduled and completed as required
* Review services provided by 3rd parties and consider ways to continuously improve our office provision
* Undertake relevant contract oversight and negotiation to ensure all services provided to the organisation are good value for money
* Manage relevant projects to improve our working environment
* Work with recruitment agencies to source new employees and temps as required
o Organise interviews
o Onboarding/offboarding process as required
* In conjunction with external HR advisors, ensure the organisation is meeting all of its statutory requirements as an employer
* Oversee and ensure appropriate administrative tools and processes are in place for the organisation to effectively manage colleagues including, but not limited to:
o Holiday and sickness monitoring
o Appraisals and performance management
* "Own" the employee handbook and ensure this is fit for purpose
* Manage relevant projects to improve our improve our employee proposition
Supporting the COO
* Manage the COO's diary to ensure that he is most effective in his activities
* Manage COO travel arrangements where necessary
* Live and exemplify the organisations values of Trust, Leadership and Collaboration.
Person Specification Knowledge/Experience
* Team management experience.
* Strong administration skills.
* Office management experience / capability.
* Basic HR administration experience.
* Strong communication skills
Competent on Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Self-motivated, confident, and proactive.
* Able to prioritise workload.
* Attention to detail.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.