Rate: £10.84 - £12.32ph (equivalent to £22k - £25k respectively)
Duration: On-going (9-12 months)
Full time: (39 hours per week - approx. 8 hours per day excluding lunch break)
Hours: 8.00-5.00 or 8.30-5.30
Location: Central London
Our client is a leading Research company based in central London, who are looking for an Office Assistant for an interim period. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter with the ability to communicate at all levels.
General Duties include:
- Managing all facilities issues - e.g. entry passes to the building and dealing with the landlord to ensure that any issues are spotted and resolved quickly while keeping staff informed
- Ensuring that meeting rooms are kept tidy, in full working order and are effectively managed
- Coordinating Health and Safety in the workplace, ensuring that the company meets its obligations in this area.
- Working with the Finance team to manage accommodation contracts and budgets (e.g. rent, service charge and rates etc.)
- Ensuring that competitive quotes are sought for any work contracted out
- Liaising with external contractors to ensure that they are providing an effective service.
- Ensuring that kitchen and essential office supplies are available at all times
- Ensuring that the accommodation available for London staff is effectively managed at all times
- Working with colleagues on future projects for improving our current accommodation, expanding or relocating.
- Working to ensure that the office environment is excellent at all times, being mindful of clients and visitors
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with external consultants and the
- Coordinating the development and update of the Business continuity plan
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.