6 months fixed term contract
£25,000 (pro rata)
We are delighted to be working with a prestigious organisation that supports cultural exchange within the arts. We are looking to hire a Membership Sales Executive on 6 months fixed term contract, to secure new members and develop individual and corporate membership recruitment opportunities from Partnership Organisations and Commonwealth associations.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in a phone based sales role, excellent communication skills, and will be a credible ambassador. The successful candidate will work with the team in delivering targets across a range of membership products.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Roll out membership recruitment campaigns and tactical activity to generate new joiners within target audiences and generate membership sales revenue
- Successfully close membership sales to achieve/exceed monthly and annual recruitment targets
- Maximise links with partnership organisations to generate membership inquiries and manage conversion into membership
- Work with stakeholders to identify and evaluate new business opportunities - especially in the corporate market
- Prospecting and generating sale leads through research and partner / third party networking and events
- Work with the Membership team to conduct a needs analysis to qualify the lead, arrange and conduct a tour
- Develop a client account management programme to foster leads, generate conversion and encourage retention - work closely with the rest of the membership team to create an outstanding membership journey
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Results orientated experience; motivated by targets, experience of KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident speaking on the telephone - experience of telesales / field recruitment desirable
- Strong direct marketing experience and experience of email marketing tools
- A passion for selling and relationship building
- Strong commercial awareness
- Evidence of effective client communication and handling across multiple communication channels
- Experience of working with a CRM system to manage prospect contact and pipeline
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience to take on this role, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.