Our client is a dynamic, fluid professional membership body with a commercial, fast paced environment based in the City of London. We are working with them at an exciting period of growth to hire the latest addition for its Membership and Operations team. Playing a crucial role in the delivery of the subscribers and members renewal cycle, you will hold responsibility for delivering excellent customer service and improve retention / renewal rates. You will communicate and suggest improvements to the renewal cycle and deliver regular reporting analyses which will produce emerging trends and insight that you and the team will use to make decisions around the renewals process. You will have the opportunity to engage with Customer Operations as well as Finance with the monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts as well as tracking income and expenditure budgets.
How will I do this?
* Deliver renewal notifications and reminders, as part of the wider communications
plan that encourages retention and engagement across all membership types.
* To be responsible from a customer perspective for the effective and efficient collection of
fees via Direct Debits, working with Finance to deliver the end-to-end process.
* To manage the bulk lapsing process for all renewal groups, including the monitoring and
reporting of lapsing trends so as to pre-empt and forecast potential retention issues.
* To contribute towards the identification and implementation of renewal strategies in order to
improve retention rates.
* To be responsible for the processing of any Customer Operations purchase orders and
financial adjustments, including tracking and raising any identified issues to relevant
* To undertake comprehensive data quality checks to ensure the data retrieved is accurate
and relevant prior to information being sent out to the renewal groups, reporting any
anomalies to the relevant stakeholders and working to rectify any issues.
* To manage the third party suppliers for the renewal communications to ensure that the
* To proactively communicate and report on the payment, renewal and lapsing trends of
segmented audience groups, so as to assist in the planning, creation and implementation of
* Report trends and forecasts to the finance team to help with the budget and reforecasting.
* To develop friendly, positive and supportive relationships with external and internal
customers, and to provide them with excellent service.
* To actively learn from customer feedback, comments and suggestions, including complaints,
to review and improve existing processes, and by doing so to anticipate other
customers' needs. To communicate this knowledge to relevant colleagues and where
relevant take ownership for implementation.
What can we offer you?
Generous annual leave entitlements, in addition to statutory bank holidays and two discretionary days over Christmas
Group Personal Pension Scheme with an employer contribution up to a maximum of 10.15%
Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental pay
Interest-free season ticket loan (upon completion of probationary period)
Plus many more attractive benefits
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.