Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Work pattern: Hybrid working
Hours: 9.00-5.00 (35hr week)
Office Location: WC
- Pension: 7% employer contribution
- Medical cash plan
- Life assurance scheme
- 25 days' annual leave plus bank holidays
- Season ticket loan
They are looking for a proactive and passionate Membership officer to manage their CRM database and act as a first point of contact for members. The successful candidate will lead their annual renewal run, ensuring it is run efficiently and delivers against targets.
The main duties for this position are:
- To proactively engage with members at appropriate points in their membership lifecycle to provide a personal service and obtain feedback to help enhance value of membership.
- To administer membership applications in a timely manner, ensuring they are handled in line with the required processes and by-laws.
- Manage the annual membership renewal run, ensuring the process is flawless and controls are in place to monitor incoming payments as well as identification of outstanding payments.
- To assist in membership drives and collating information to understand our members better.
- To monitor, update, interrogate and manipulate our CRM database system to manage our members and contacts, ensuring data is clean and accurate.
- As our CRM champion, assist colleagues with how to use and get the most from our CRM and data.
- Attending some events to assist with onsite management, membership engagement. Some events take place outside normal working hours.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls to the organisation and handling as required.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
What the client is looking for:
- Excellent communication skills and proven interpersonal skills.
- An excellent understanding of databases and in particular CRM systems.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Creative mindset to help develop membership benefits and membership engagement activities.
- Basic understanding of finance.
- Ability to work as part of a small team and individually with a can-do attitude.
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.