Membership Executive - Maidenhead - £19.5 - 21K
We are delighted to represent a fantastic organisation with a proud culture of innovation and energy which is based in incredible grounds in the Maidenhead area. They are seeking an energetic membership officer to be the first point of contact and provide an exceptional service to their students members undertaking qualifications.
What will you do on a day to day basis?
First point of contact for all members and potential customers, specialising in student enquiries.
To represent the organisation to their customers, providing a consistently high standard of customer service, in order to:
* Gain new customers
* Engage with, retain and build long term relationships with existing customers
* Take advantage of all opportunities to convert customers to use of products and services.
* Work as part of a team and promoting a collaborative vision
* Provide advice and solution's to customer enquiries and promote products and services.
* Work collaboratively with your team colleagues and other internal and external contacts to achieve a consistently high level of service in line with internal processes and procedures
* Identify specialists to transfer callers/email enquiries to, where it is identified that additional specialist knowledge is required
* Respond professionally to all emails and calls working within set SLA & KPI's as identified by the Studying Membership Manager.
* To glean and record information including feedback from our customers and cascade this information through the appropriate channels
* To accurately maintain the CRM system and continually update customer records
* To assist & support the Professional Membership Team and Membership Operations Team
* Maintain a good understanding of all products, including Qualifications, Membership, Learning & Development and Information Services.
* Continuously build, develop, share and maintain in depth product knowledge in order to provide a knowledgeable response to customers and so provide an added value service
* To get involved in development and testing of new processes, systems and technology in order to provide feedback from a customer perspective.
Who are you?
* Proven Customer Service skills
* Good communication & management skills both orally and written
* Ability to prioritise to ensure that a minimum level of service is continually maintained
* Ability to remain calm under intense pressure brought about by high volumes of customer contacts
* Ability to communicate well with both internal and external personnel, developing good working relationships with members and colleagues
* Vital to possess excellent customer service skills & organisation skills
* Be able to lead and give direction during peak periods of demand
* High attention to accuracy and timeliness
* Willingness to learn and develop
* Excellent key board skills and product knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook
* A comprehensive and in depth knowledge of the organisation and all the departmental issues
What will you need to be be happy in this role?
* Approachable/professional attitude. Willing to accept and develop staff feedback
* Flexible & adaptable attitude
* Ability to work as part of a team
* Ability to learn and hold high volumes of information
* Good general administration skills
This is a wonderful membership entry level role for an experienced customer service professional who enjoys working as part of a team and who thrives on speaking to people and providing a supportive and helpful service. Immediate interviews available so please contact me today!
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.