£25,000-£27,000 per annum
We are very delighted to be working with a leading medical Royal College to recruit a Membership Officer. It is an exciting time of change for this organisation, so this is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and self-motivated candidate to shape this role. Ideally, we a looking for someone with proven experience in a member/customer facing role, where they have provided an excellent service and have managed payments and subscriptions.
This role offers a chance to get in involved in different projects across marketing and communications, as well be an integral part of a vital team.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Responsible for the CRM database ensuring timely and accurate processing and updates for all aspects of membership data and their subscriptions.
- Process individual applications for membership and prepare electronic listings for Membership Approval and Council listing for ratification.
- Responsible for preparation and processing of fortnightly membership approvals. This includes the collation of relevant membership statistics after the approval process and the dispatch Membership approval emails and letters within strict timescales.
- To assist the Membership Manager with developing and implementing Member value proposition and engagement policy to improve the service delivered and the relationship with its members.
- Produce and issue a variety of correspondence involving all aspects of membership, verifications, tax letters and subscriptions or non-collection of subscriptions both as part of regular processes and ad hoc as required.
- To be responsible for maintaining the Direct Debit system with accurate membership data, processing BACS reports and generating related correspondence.
- Liaise with the finance team regarding subscription payments and refunds to ensure appropriate recording of membership payments takes place.
What skills and experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Membership administration in a professional office environment
- Experience in handling Direct Debits
- Experience of providing front line customer service
- Experience of handling confidential information and an understanding of Data Protection regulations
- Computer Literate in MS software programmes, in particular, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Competent in creating and managing spreadsheets, inputting and manipulating data
- Experience of data management using databases and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
If you have proven experience in the areas mentioned and a positive and enthusiastic attitude to your work, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.