Membership Marketing Assistant
14.40p/h Central London
We are delighted not be working with an exciting and innovative Science and Education charity to hire a temporary Marketing Assistant to assist with the delivery of marketing activities to engage with Teacher member networks. The ideal candidate will have proven experience working with a range of stakeholders, delivering presentations and organising events.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Coordinate the planning, organisation, promotion, and on-the-day running of university-based events - travel throughout the UK including some overnight stay is required
- Prepare and deliver presentations at events, sometimes to large audiences
- Coordinate the planning, promotion and on-the-day running of a series of webinars
- Take the lead in organising an annual Teacher Training Scholarships celebration event
- Work with internal and external design agencies to create and update marketing materials both on and offline
- Assist with planning an annual schedule of events for teacher recruitment
- Contribute to the development and implementation of the ITE marketing plan
- Carry out basic market research and activity evaluation
- Coordinate the Institute's School Experience Programme:
- Maintain database of contacts
- Match prospective teachers with schools for experience
- Update marketing literature
- Monitor and report on spending for events
- Keep prospective teacher, scholar and school data up-to-date using Salesforce
- Any other reasonable duties as requested
What do I need to be successful in this post?
- Some proven experience of event organisation
- Experience in delivering presentations or addressing large audiences
- Experience of using standard email, spreadsheet and word processing packages
- Experience in working with a range of stakeholders
- Experience of working with university departments or teachers
- Experience in working with databases
Qualifications / Membership requirements
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.