Hunter Merrifield are pleased to be working with a Membership Organisation who are the Pension Industry's Awarding and Accreditation Body. They oversee thousands of qualifications both Nationwide and Globally.
They are looking for a Membership Manager to manage the Membership Department, driving forward the development, delivery and quality assurance of its resources to refresh and grow the membership and corresponding income streams.
What will my responsibilities be in this role?
- Work with the Senior Management Team in developing the membership strategy, identifying innovative ways to maintain and grow the membership
- Monitor and analyse the success and cost effectiveness of all recruitment activities
- Use CRM database to maximise effectiveness and performance of all growth strategies and ensure it is kept up to date
- Develop and manage the membership budget
- Work with the Commercial Development team to develop a structured programme of regular communications with members and stakeholders and monitor effectiveness
- Ensure members are aware of and are using the full range of products and services
- Identify and pursue opportunities for developing digital communications and growth strategy
- Provide leadership and line management to the Membership Assistant(s), delegating work, managing workloads and develop and manage appropriate KPIs.
- Induct all new staff on inputting records in the CRM, identifying minimum data requirements and ensuring all staff are fully trained.
- Provide excellent customer service to members
- Manage the relationships with Regional Groups and devise better ways of working together more effectively
- Produce regular management information or KPI's, investigated variances and trends
- Manage CPD to ensure compliance. Work with marketing team to devise effective ways to monetise CPD and lifelong learning.
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing membership/business development plans and strategies
- Experience of managing and developing staff
- Good knowledge of CRM systems
- Excellent presentation skills
- All Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- At least 3 years' experience with a membership or similar body
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service; both internally and externally
If your experience matches what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you… Please apply within!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.