London, Permanent £28k - £32kpa
We are delighted to be working with an innovative and dynamic membership body in the heart of the West End. Dedicated to providing excellence, guidance and information to their members.
They are looking to appoint an experienced Membership Manager on a permanent basis, to deliver and contribute on the departments continued success.
You will be an essential part of the organisations structure and responsible for the day to day activities relating to the recruitment and retention of members.
- To manage the organisations processes for the annual renewal of individual membership.
- To identify, develop and implement strategies to
- maximise income from individual members
- develop a positive experience for our members which encourages renewal
- rationalise processes as appropriate to improve the efficiency of our income gathering operations.
- To manage individual member data to ensure that it meets organisational needs, is in line with good practice and consistent with organisational data protection policies.
What are the requirements you will have be considered for this role?
- Review and prepare individual members' data for the annual renewal process, to ensure that the list of members being approached to renew is accurate and appropriately targeted to maximise income.
- Agree, implement and monitor a team- wide annual schedule of renewal communications, to ensure that the bulk of income from individual members of all grades is collected by the end of quarter one.
- Identify and implement a series of communications and/or actions to approach lapsed and at risk members and to encourage their payment and return to active membership, including working with the Business Development Managers to enable them to maximise retention in their geographic areas of responsibility
- Ensure that the procedures for collection and the documentation of subscription payments by all methods are documented and up to date and understood by Membership and other teams on whom they may have an impact.
- Develop intelligence on retention within the EI's membership, including reporting on retention levels by grade, why members join and the reasons why members chose not to continue with their membership.
- Contribute to the development of materials and strategies to encourage member's understanding of the value of membership and to support and improve retention.
- Identify the payments against which a claim may be made annually for Gift Aid and develop and implement strategies to maximise the revenues which can be derived from Gift Aid.
- Manage the process of generating data for the collection and operation of the Direct Debit scheme to ensure that Direct Debits is carried out efficiently, effectively and in line with good practice.
- Report monthly on income received, and outstanding, from individual members.
- Contribute to the development of the wider team to ensure that there is a good understanding of membership renewal and retention issues.
- Respond to enquiries from members and others about all aspects of their membership, taking payments, issuing receipts and updating records etc as necessary.
- Develop work plans for staff under supervision to ensure that targets for member renewals, retention and data accuracy are met and that staffing resources are used effectively.
If you would like to know more for an informal chat, please contact Hunter Merrifield on 0207 759 7929 or apply online.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.