Job Title: Member Services Administrator
Reports to: Member Services Team Leader - Administration
Salary: Grade GL, Salary £25,033.86 per annum (London based) or Grade GN, Salary £21,943.26 (outside London)
Location: London or National (Hybrid/Remote working)
Hunter Merrifield are currently looking for a Membership Services Administrator for the largest membership organisation for GPs in the UK.
The Member Services Administrator role provides the first point of contact to members, potential members and other stakeholders, responding to enquiries and supporting requests via multiple communication channels within KPIs, providing an excellent member experience. The successful Member Services Administrator will take on administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the team and systems and support member engagement and retention and promote the purpose, benefits and services of the College to increase membership recruitment and retention.
As such, we are looking for a well-organised candidate with strong administrative experience and excellent communication and interpersonal skills, who has a proven ability to prioritise workloads and work under pressure to tight deadlines.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES - Membership Services Administrator
- Provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, effectively handling customer complaints and processing all payment types.
- Consistently focuses on call outcomes and their effect on the renewal risk criteria
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries, including Trainee E-portfolio (Livechat, telephone and email) from members and the general public and transfer them to the relevant team or department when required
- Monitor and respond to all email enquiries with the TeP, Helpdesk, Login, Member Services, Renewals, Fellowship and Info inboxes
- Maintain and update the Help Centre section of the Website
- Manage the whole membership certificate process
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Salesforce CRM database is maintained through accurate data entry
- Administrate membership processes including new member applications, Induction and Refresher (I&R) and Targeted GP Training Programme (TGPTP), member benefits, fellowship, Trainee E-Portfolio and renewals
- Using data, produce monthly membership activity reports and other membership related statistics as directed
- Support internal and external communications activities
- Provide proof of membership status letters for members and non-members
- Process Fellowship upgrades after SGM and AGM and create Honorary Fellowship records, dispatching welcome letters on behalf of the Honorary Secretary
- Sort and distribute incoming post and organise and send outgoing post
- Contribute to the induction, training and development of new team members
- Provide excellent customer relations and communication with members
- Ensure all correspondence and telephone queries are dealt with in accordance with agreed service level agreements, and provide reports on performance, as required.
- Liaise with staff in other departments and with external contacts
- Ensure all complaints are dealt with in accordance with the Complaints policy and procedure
- Always aim to not only meet but exceed member expectations via 'first contact resolution'
- Act as the internal ambassador for the member. Overseeing and ensuring all aspects of the member journey are approached with the understanding that the members needs /quality of experience of the service is always a priority
Person Specifications: Membership Administrator
- Proven administrative experience
- Experience of data entry and manipulation, queries using a CRM (Salesforce database experience desirable)
- Experience in a customer facing environment is essential, preferably where customer/member payments were an integral part of the role
- Large scale data entry experience
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Solid interpersonal skills and a desire to show initiative
- Ability to adapt to changing situations in a calm and professional manner
- Good attention to detail and ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
- A great team player
- Methodical and thorough approach to work
- Problem solving skills to resolve member complaints/support enquiries
- Strong time-management skills and multitasking ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with aptitude to learn new software and systems
- Ability to multi-task while working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of GDPR
For more information on the Membership Services Administrator role, please apply now or contact Hunter Merrifield
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.