Membership Engagement Coordinator
Hunter Merrifield are pleased to be working with a professional membership association and charity that are aiming to improve women's health through the provision of the highest quality education and research around ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. They have over 15,700 members based in 140 countries and is the leading international society in its niche medical speciality.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to join the team and to support them in achieving their strategic goals.
You will have a vital role in the growth of the membership and increasing the Society's profile internationally, engaging with existing members with the purpose of retaining them, all whilst providing the highest quality of service.
What will my responsibilities be in this role?
- Acting as a main point of contact for members and constantly improving quality of service for members and other stakeholders
- Working with the Director of Communications and Marketing and Director of Operations to improve and develop appropriate systems of working for membership and marketing.
- Develop a proactive and results driven culture within the team, whilst promoting a collaborative approach to working with internal departments
- Implementing effective membership processes and fulfilment that champion high levels of customer service.
- Regular data reporting: web analytics, social media, member numbers etc
- Developing and implementing the Society's marketing and promotion plan and sourcing new promotional opportunities including content for email campaigns, Facebook, direct mailings and the Society's member newsletter.
- Supporting the design and implementation of a loyalty programme for members
- Working across the events, education and journal teams to ensure member communication is coherent and current.
- Performing market evaluations and analysing member needs to improve member services and products.
- Expanding and managing the Society's Trainee membership program.
What experience do I need to be successful in this role?
- Minimum 3 years in a relevant role
- Working for a membership organisation
- Organising own workload
- Creating and implementing quality processes
- Organising and implement marketing campaigns
- CRM / CMS / website projects
- Working with international committees
- Working with medical professionals
What knowledge and skills do I need for this role?
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal) across different cultures / professions
- Ability to manage a varied and unpredictable workload
- A good level of IT literacy including use of databases and Power Point.
- Relationship building
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Writing news / reports
- Social media and digital communications
- Proactive and autonomous
- Personable and approachable
- Dynamic and well organised
- Flexible and team orientated
- Customer orientated
- Awareness of and interest in issues in global public health / women's health
- Willingness and ability to travel overseas on occasions.
If your experiences match what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you… Please apply within!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.