Digital Marketing Manager - £36,000
Are you looking for the next step in your marketing career?
Hunter Merrifield are proud to be working with the representative body for the UK consulting sector who have been at the heart of the industry for over 60 years.
The Digital Marketing Manager will co-ordinate and implement communication and marketing plans to increase levels of awareness and support for the organisations work within member firms. They will also manage the MCA's website and social media activities.
What will this role involve?
- Implement communication and marketing plans to increase levels of awareness within member firms about the work of the organisation and levels of member engagement in the organisation's activities
- Be responsible for the strategic development and the day to day management of the website.
- Delivery of the newsletter
- Delivery of e-marketing campaigns for events and reports
- Responsibility for the e-commerce platforms
- Manage the design process (briefing, concept development, direction, proofreading, amendments, sign off) for reports
- Input into reports, including writing of relevant sections and providing research
- Help manage the publications library and sales collateral
- Be brand champion and provide design/technical advice to other members of staff
- Project manage the production of all literature, including liaison with designers and printers
- Assist at events as and when required
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe suite, particularly Photoshop, as well as Mailchimp and Google analytics essential
- Strong digital marketing and communications skills
- Strong website and e-commerce management skills
- A creative eye for design
- Proof-reading and strong attention to detail
- Strong written skills
- Good project management and prioritisation skills
- An interest in professional services
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both written and verbally
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role, please get in touch!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.