Client Relationship Director - HOME BASED
Hunter Merrifield are pleased to be working with the independent, professional membership body for customer service. They help their members improve their customers' experience and their own business performance.
The client relationship director will manage and develop a portfolio of designated accounts by enabling the Member to utilise all Member benefits, demonstrating relevance and impact on the Member's business. To maximise retention and revenue through proactive and regular engagement with multiple contacts and the effective positioning of the Value Proposition and all its elements. To create, develop and monitor Members' customer service engagement plans.
This is a home-based role, covering southern England.
What will my responsibilities be in this role?
1. Membership development
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to ensure that they are supported in line with the Institute's membership strategy, business goals and values, and are focused on building strong long-term relationships with Members.
- Maintain and develop Member relationships and manage accounts to achieve revenue, retention and customer satisfaction targets.
- Demonstrate and provide customer service knowledge, insight, practical support and access to wider resources, to help Members develop and implement their customer service strategies as part of their business plans.
- Work with the Business Development team to understand the profile of new or existing Members and ensure a smooth transition for the Member from acquisition to engagement.
- Carry out personal research and analysis in order to identify and demonstrate understanding of the prevailing commercial and customer service trends, issues and challenges relevant to Member organisations and their businesses / sectors.
2. Monitoring and review
- Work with Members and analyse data from in order to monitor the progress of qualifications programmes on a quarterly basis and prompt remedial action as necessary.
- Analyse data and results from the Member's surveys.
- Provide feedback, evidence and recommendations to the product team to help develop and amend current products and services and create new ones to meet Members' needs.
3. Engagement strategies
- Create and develop contact strategies for all accounts to establish and maintain multiple active contacts within accounts and to sustain high levels of advocacy and engagement with the Institute at all levels of Member organisations.
- Proactively drive the renewal planning process across the portfolio of accounts to ensure timely renewal that is based on a clear commitment to action within a meaningful business partnership and achieve retention targets.
- Carry out monthly forecasting of revenue and renewal plans and achievements against targets, to ensure anticipated and actual shortfalls are promptly identified and corrective action plans are put in place as agreed with the Senior Relationship Manager.
4. Supporting service delivery
- Work in close partnership with the Communications, Product Portfolio and the Business Support teams to ensure clear allocation of responsibilities and ownership of delivery in servicing Members' day to day requirements.
- Work collaboratively across The Institute to identify, escalate and help resolve service delivery issues, and to ensure clear and agreed handover of activities to other teams is put in place for specified activities or phases of delivery, whilst at all times maintaining ownership of the overall Member relationship.
- Create and report appropriate and timely data in line with corporate requirements to deliver high quality management information for decision-making and planning purposes.
5. Communications and events
- Work with the Communications and Corporate Affairs Directorate to identify opportunities for high quality case studies in order to raise The Institute's profile.
- Work with the Communications and Corporate Affairs Directorate to plan and organise local Member events and forums.
What experience do I need for this role?
- Highly experienced in account management
- Brilliant individual & group stakeholder management skills at all levels and disciplines incl. Director level and above.
- Deep knowledge of how businesses in a range of sectors operate and the ability to understand where our offering can assist their business
- Brilliant at overcoming objections, independent and corporate with highly organised and proactive planning.
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills and speaks with authority so that others listen - both internally and externally.
- Demonstrates a wide and strategic awareness of customer service best practice and trends
- Engages quickly with Members' strategic and long-term business / customer service issues
- Must have a clean drivers licence and access to a car
If you feel you have the experience and skills required for this role, please get in touch!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.