- Pay - £15-20ph
- Duration - On-going
- Work pattern - 1 day a week (flexible on day)
- Office located - West End of London
- 30 am to 5.00 pm one day per week
The role will be remote initially, but you will be expected to work in the office from time to time.
Our client is a long-established charity based in the West End of London. They are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist on a part time basis.
- Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies
- Preparing financial statements showing business income and expenditure when required
- Processing vendor invoices and tracking payments and bank account balances
- Verifying the accuracy of business accounts and alerting of errors
- Recording any inconsistencies to help with reconciling inaccuracies
- Developing monthly financial statements including cash flow, profit and loss and balance sheets
- Managing employee expense claims and purchase order forms
- Preparing a monthly petty cash ledger
- Preparing monthly figures from shop sales including cash and visa
- Helping with the preparation yearly accounts/end of year audit
- Providing occasional figures for the Executive Director.
- Experienced bookkeeper
- Reliable, polite and willing to work within a small team
- Able to complete tasks within a tight schedule
- Able to work well with the Society's financial team
- Must have experience with Excel and Xero
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.