Membership and Registration Manager
We have an incredibly exciting opportunity to work with a growing professional body catering to the building services engineering industry. This is a great role for a membership professional who has experience leading a small team and a understanding of the meticulous processes of a membership body.
You will be responsible for the effective delivery of the Membership Department's application processes and procedures, supporting the Institution's growth targets and adherence of the Institution's Engineering Council licence requirements and for supervision of the membership subscriptions process.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Line Management of 5 staff; 2x Membership Coordinator, Membership and Accreditation Coordinator, Senior Membership & Qualifications Officer, and Membership & Registration Administrator.
- Manage the membership and registration application process for all grades of membership and produce reports and statistics on application figures and trends.
- Manage and oversee the Individual Case Procedure Panel and associated processes.
- Manage the Engineering Council quarterly and annual reconciliation reports for suspended, new and current registrants.
- Oversee the annual subscriptions timetable and credit control of all payments and associated fees throughout the year.
- Manage the submission of the Engineering Council Annual Self Assessment form by 31st March each year.
- Manage the relationship and processes with professional affiliates who confer registration of their members through their organisation.
- Assist with updating, maintenance of the register of qualified and trained interviewers; Delivering training for interviewers in UK and overseas.
- Manage and oversee the Members Panel and Registration Panel associated processes and meetings.
- Work with the membership development officers and marketing team to ensure the department procedures and processes can support campaigns and development activities.
- Manage in conjunction with the Director of Membership the 5 year EC Licence Audit and subsequent Interim Visits.
- Assist with the maintenance of all departmental procedures manuals and quality assurance processes and ensuring the database is up to date and cleansed on a regular basis.
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Educated to Degree level
- At least 3 years' experience of working in a membership organisation or trade association as well as managing, developing and motivating a team.
- Experience of working in a customer focused environment, dealing with enquiries with tact and diplomacy.
- Experience of giving accurate advice via telephone, email and letter
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience and excellent working knowledge of CRM databases.
- Good understanding of GDPR compliance.
- Self motivated and ability to use own initiative
- Excellent organisation and time management skills, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of the Building Services Engineering Sector
- Experience of working for another professional engineering institution that has a Licence from the Engineering Council.
- Experience of using Salesforce CRM will provide a distinct advantage.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are looking for an opportunity to grow within a dynamic team, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.