Central London or London office or homeworking in region
Up to £35k depending on Experience
Membership Development Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity to lead Membership growth plans for a global network representing Landscape architects and Landscape professionals. This institution is responsible for providing best practice in this industry and works closely with policymakers to shape the landscape we live in. Working with the Members Services Team, Membership Development Manager's primary purpose is to, support the generate new business leads to meet agreed membership growth, lead generation, and revenue targets
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Business development and partnerships
- Optimise membership enrolment across all membership grades in allocated accounts
- Provide membership and candidate support corporately to allocated accounts
- Generate opportunities to meet agreed targets for non-membership products and services such as conferences, CPD days, training, recruitment portal, registered practices
- Collaborate with key landscape sector stakeholders such as peer professional bodies, strategic alliance partners and corporate partners to deliver joint offerings
- Head the Head of New Products develop and deliver CPD and training
- Create and deliver an agreed portfolio of regional training
- Work with regional representatives, ensure coordinated delivery of programmes for CPD events in each region
- Market insight
- Generate regular client insights to improve customer experience and the development of new products and services
- Work with other teams and opportunities to participate in organisation wide projects, systems and activities e.g. embedding the new CRM system
- Support both Membership and Digital Support Officer and the Membership Services Officer as required
- Support business development forecasting and pipelines by accurately recording all business opportunities generated
- Contribute to development of policy, pricing and processes for new membership, products and services and internal systems requirements.
What will I need to be successful in this post?
- Experience supervising a small team
- Desk Research experience identifying potential clients
- Experience in handling customers/customer service experience
- Strong project or event management experience
- Experience of dealing with CRM Systems ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong presentation and pitching experience
- Excellent IT skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft packages (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), CRM experience (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) and the internet.
- Ability to work as a team to create targeted sales campaigns for client acquisition
- Experience of working in a membership organisation or with a loyalty /alumni scheme
- Business or marketing postgraduate qualification
- Membership or business development experience in a professional services, membership body or trade organisation
- Public speaking experience
- H&S regulations and Risk assessments relating to Events
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are looking for an opportunity to grow within a dynamic team, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.