Membership CRM Administrator (4-6 weeks)
We have an opportunity to support the Membership team of leading professional body for a period of 4-6 weeks. The successful candidate will be liaising directly with members to answer their queries and process their payments, as well as sending out membership pack, and updating the CRM. Delivering excellent customer service to welcome, support and advise members the role contributes to the growth of the member base.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Process membership and subscriber application forms, renewal forms, Direct Debit mandates, stationary and bookshop orders and other administrative items in a timely manner
- Produce mailing lists and implement mail outs using the CRM, Excel and Word
- Contribute to the efficient delivery of the annual membership renewal programme
- Update reports from the CRM and other sources on email and call volumes, outbound call conversions and mailings undertaken
- Working in a GDPR compliant manner, undertake routine data checks to maintain the accuracy of the data on the CRM and implement the data retention policy
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
- Excellent customer service
- Pleasant and business-like phone manner
- Experience working with a CRM system for customer record management, administration, communications and reporting
- Dealing with large volumes of email using a shared Outlook inbox and functionality such as quick parts and categories
- Administration experience, specifically sales support and data entry, preferably within a membership organisation
- Financial administration, experience with the Direct Debit process would be useful.
- Good understanding of Data Protection principles.
If you are available immediately and have proven experience within membership please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.