Duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Out client is a leading regulatory body based in central London. They are looking for an experienced content specialist to support the Learning and Development Skills Manager in modernising the training programmes related to the People Strategy team, including digitising the current core suite of training materials into E-learning packages, bite-sized video learning's, assessments etc.
Duties include but am not limited to:
- Independently design, script and create engaging, innovative e-learning and animated videos enhancing existing training material as well as developing new content.
- Design and create infographics and artwork related to the training material and for other digital platforms, such as website, External SharePoint, Members' Area, social media platforms.
- Manage documents, core training material and learner competencies on the LMS and other collaborative platforms.
- Support the administration and maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS) and drive 100% customer service satisfaction, such as managing repository, creating classroom sessions, uploading SCORM content, creating learner paths, reporting, csv uploads and more.
- Support in the secretarial duties for the governance groups related to the People Strategy team and manage relevant documents for the groups.
- Support the training delivery for stakeholders and their key users on the LMS, the LMS helpline, and the use of any other relevant digital platforms.
- Support the review of industry accident and incident reports, industry regulation and rule changes highlighting materials and media that require improvement or updates
- Support the management of platforms, such as website, Members' Area, social media platforms.
- Support the gap analysis review of the existing industry training programmes to support ongoing development implementing best practice learning strategies and course media.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies in the training industry and how it may be embedded into the organisation.
- Provide regular progress updates to the Head of People Strategy, Principle Workforce Development and Planning Manager and Learning and Development Skills Manager.
- Keep records of all training materials and media developed and enhanced to enable a thorough review and evaluation
What the client is looking for:
- Educated to Degree or equivalent standard
- Previous experience of managing and delivering high level projects
- Understanding of modern training methods including blended learning
- Effectively manage priorities, work proactively and independently as well as contribute as a team player
- Able to independently convert existing training materials into innovative digital media with high attention to detail
- Able to design and deliver bespoke training interventions
- Documentation management and quality assurance skills
- A good aptitude for analytical and problem solving, with good analysis and documentation skills
- High standard of written English and effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge and competency in the use of MS Office, SharePoint, Articulate Storyline and Rise 360, Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, LMS and associated design packages
- Experience in graphic design techniques
- Ability to deliver training and coaching to wider team members
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.