We are working with a leading Chartered body that represents a key profession in healthcare, to hire a Membership Marketing Officer to start immediately. This role will require someone with excellent copywriting skills, experience of using MailChimp and a proactive attitude to their work. Ideally, the successful candidate will come from a membership or charity background, with the ability to adapt their style to a particular audience.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Deliver various communications in line with the engagement strategy - content creation (deciding and delivering in the appropriate format), copywriting, liaising with Digital and other colleagues, tracking performance.
- Review and update Qualified and Associate membership application forms (paper and online), benefits related leaflet, welcome emails, and letters
- Update materials for Student Membership recruitment, organise the distribution of student joiner packs
- General administration support such as; raise POs, field/respond to queries, update monthly membership stats
What do I need to be successful in this role?
- Experience of working within a marketing, communications or recruitment/retention environment, ideally within a membership organisation or charity (must understand marketing principles)
- Ideally a qualification in marketing (though not essential)
- Excellent copywriting (vital; from email copy to campaign messages on leaflets and web - must be able to put the audience at the forefront and balance this with brand/tone)
- Strong and confident communicator - both oral and written skills
- Adept at briefing and working with creative teams/designers (internal and external)
- Able to liaise with colleagues across different departments
- Core administrative skills (raising POs/invoicing), as well as multi-tasking, prioritising
- IT Proficient including:o Microsoft packages particularly excel, word
o Digital and SoMe channels (ideally MailChimp or equivalent bulk email systems; SurveyMonkey; Instagram, Twitter and Facebook)
If you are immediately available and have the experience and skills required, please get in touch today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.