Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover - 1 year FTC
Hunter Merrifield are pleased to be working with a Membership Organisation who are the Pension Industry's Awarding and Accreditation Body. They oversee thousands of qualifications both Nationwide and Globally.
As the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for owning and executing a strategic, integrated marketing plan with a focus on creating and managing the delivery of both on- and offline content. This role will require strong copywriting skills, an understanding of financial services and management of multiple stakeholders.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with previous membership marketing experience to join a hard-working team and to be responsible for managing the project delivery of both a new CRM system and website.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Own and develop integrated marketing plans to promote activity across all business areas, including membership, qualifications and events
- Own and manage internal marketing schedules across all marketing channels
- Develop and manage schedules for external commercial partners
- Plan, track, execute and refine campaigns to drive business growth
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to plan and deliver marketing and communications materials
- Manage the production of the monthly member magazine
- Manage the implementation of the company's new website, working alongside key suppliers to create and update website pages
- Event management: plan and deliver commercial and non-commercial events
- Manage the implementation of the company's new CRM system
- Management of external suppliers including CRM and web consultants, designers, PR agency and print agencies
What are the key requirements of this role?
- Experience in B2B or/and B2C marketing ideally in financial services / insurance
- An understanding of on and offline broad marketing is a must
- Confidence in managing a range of stakeholders, being collaborative and flexible but equipped to challenge where necessary
- Effectiveness at identifying issues, then finding and implementing appropriate solutions.
- Highly organised and a self-starter with the flexibility to work across a range of requirements.
- Proven ability to influence and persuade effectively
- Track record of delivery in brand management, collateral production, content creation, events and PR
Experience, knowledge and personal attributes for this role;
- Experience of Financial Services or B2B marketing
- Strong copywriting skills
- Able to use digital platforms such as Google Analytics, CMS, CRM and e-mail marketing platforms
- Strong organisational and event/project management skills
- Experience of working in an organisation delivering membership services and qualifications
- Marketing qualification
- Project management qualification
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Honesty and integrity
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service; both internally and externally
- Commitment to treating all people fairly
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines with a measured approach
- Demonstrate a commitment to personal development of self and others
- Commitment to producing high quality work at all times
If you feel that this is the perfect role for you, please get in touch!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.