CRM /CMS Digital Project Manager
(£30K to £40K depending on experience pro-rata, P/T)
The Institute are embarking upon a digital transformation programme that will revolutionise how the organisation works and interacts with members and stakeholders and the role of CRM/CMS Digital Project Manager will be key to the successful delivery of this exciting project.
The post holder will be responsible for the successful implementation/configuration and delivery of the new CRM/CMS system and web portal
The CRM/CMS Digital Project Manager will work closely with all areas of the organisation to understand requirements and liaise with key stakeholders/suppliers and developers to deliver the organisation's digital goals.
Reporting to Program Manager
- To be an integral part of the CRM/CMS project implementation team ensuring that new functionality is fully maximised.
- Responsible for contributing to overall CRM/CMS project objectives, specifically the identified business requirements and hence the functionality deliverables.
- Analyse, process map and quality assure current/proposed future internal processes and external member journeys ensuring the processes are fully documented and tested
- Support the configuration of the web portal, the new business processes and define and be responsible for user acceptance testing (UAT) of overall solution.
- Deliver appropriate CRM/CMS reporting capability to enable the organisation to take a knowledge-led approach.
- Document and cascade the new business processes/systems and ways of working to key internal stakeholders/staff members.
- Work on data cleansing and consider data segmentation for both the website and new CRM/CMS to maximise reporting and communications.
- Support the delivery team on data migration relating to membership activities.
- Implement GDPR compliant processes.
- As a super-user of the new systems, support roll-out of training to end users
Essential Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of managing business processes in a membership organisation
- Proven design and implementation of good practice membership organisation business processes
- Successful implementation and configuration of CRM/CMS technologies within a membership organisation as 'product owner' and 'super-user'
- Working knowledge of DPA and GDPR
- Excellent communication, engagement and stakeholder management skills and a real team player
- Self-starter and proven ability to deliver against milestones
Desirable Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Line management experience
- International work experience
- Experience within Third Sector
Behaviours valued in this role:
- Tenacity to see a job through to completion
- Respect for the views of others
- Ambition to inspire high quality output
- Tolerance for, and ability to handle, detail.
- Honesty & integrity to build the trust of colleagues
To apply for this role please submit a copy of your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.