Hunter Merrifield are very pleased to partner with Young Epilepsy to find them an Individual Giving Manager to join their Supporter Engagement Team. This is a brand new exciting role with the key focus being around leading multi-channel fundraising campaigns across both acquisition and retention to help deliver long-term, sustainable income and grow the size of the supporter base.
Job Title: Individual Giving Manager
Organisation: Young Epilepsy
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: Home-based, with occasional travel to London or Lingfield
Closing date: 18th August 2022
Required: CV and Cover Letter
Benefits: 27 days annual leave, Gym Membership Option, Perkbox
- Develop and implement audience-focused fundraising campaigns taking a data led approach and ensuring excellent supporter experience is at the heart of everything you do
- You will be working with agencies and in house teams to maximise income from a range of new and existing initiatives including cash appeals, in memory giving, regular giving, e-commerce, digital fundraising, lead generation and gaming.
- Passionate about supporter experience, you will design and deliver segmented donor journeys and oversee the development of first-class supporter stewardship to maximise opportunities and increase loyalty.
- proven track record of generating income growth from individuals and delivering against financial targets
- You will enjoy project management and have direct marketing experience across traditional channels such as post, phone and digital channels including using social media, website and email
- Strong experience of building and strengthening a variety of relationships, so excellent communication skills are an essential quality for this role.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring individual to grow and develop their fundraising and management skills.
To find out more and to apply, please contact Ellen Lamer at Hunter Merrifield.
Along with the charity we want to practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.