Head of Fundraising
The Head of Fundraising is responsible for the development and implementation of the
organisational fundraising strategy. They are responsible for monitoring contributions and
providing outstanding support to potential and current supporters to maximise fundraising
activities and income. They work closely with staff across the organisation to liaise and
develop fundraising campaigns, pitches and events.
Roles and responsibilities:
● Lead the development and implementation of the organisation's overall fundraising strategy.
● Research and maintain intelligence on current and potential sources of funding, especially
high net worth individuals.
● Oversee the conception, delivery and assessment of fundraising appeals and events,
including future crowdfunding campaigns.
● Manage and build effective and lasting relationships with donors and stakeholders.
● Draft tailored communications for prospective and current donors.
● Oversee and ensure the integrity of the fundraising database, and ensure that up to date
information is maintained in accordance with the law.
● Produce regular donation reports, with updates and targets.
● Represent the organisation in approaches to and discussions with current and potential
● Ensure that all fundraising activity complies with legal requirements, including staying up to
date with changes to fundraising regulation and best practice.
● Experience of working in a large campaigning and membership organisation.
● Demonstrable track record in raising resources from a wide range of donors.
● Experience in building and leading a team of high-performance fundraisers.
● Experience of developing strong and lasting relationships with new and current major
● Experience of developing and implementing a fundraising strategy.
● Experience of financial planning and budgeting.
This is a highly confidential and extremely exciting organisation who are seeking to change the way that we think about the electorate and government. If you would like to be part of a movement who are seeking to create real and genuine change please contact Francesca Lord @ Hunter Merrifield for an informal conversation.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.