Fundraising Operations Administrator
Full time: 35 hours per week
Location: West end of London
Work pattern: Hybrid
Our client is a well respected and established academy based in central London. They are looking for an efficient and experienced Fundraising Administrator to provide administrative and financial support
- Processing all philanthropic income received by the Academy managing pledges, legacy payments, cheques, and direct debits on an ongoing basis.
- Preparing quarterly and end of year financial updates on philanthropy income for Development team and senior leadership.
- Responsibility for the administration of the Academy's giving mechanisms
- Completing quarterly gift aid claims
- Assisting the Director of Development with the compilation of budgets and forecasts, processing expenses and invoices, and organising payments.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of philanthropic income with Finance team.
- Providing database and technical support to the Development team.
- Recording information on the database in an accurate and timely manner royal
- Maintaining an efficient record keeping system for the team, including current and archived files.
- Proactively contribute to fundraising efforts for regular donors such as those who give via direct debit.
- Reporting on the Development team's objectives and KPIs as required.
- Providing general administrative support for the Development team as and when required.
- Providing support to the Director of Development in the management of their prospects and donors, including drafting correspondence and briefing materials.
- Coordinating the Director of Development's diary, including organising internal and external meetings.
- Making travel arrangements for all overseas trips, including logistics, event planning and diary management.
- General administrative support for the Director of Development such as drafting meeting minutes and preparing presentations as required.
Donor communication and stewardship
- Drafting and producing acknowledgement letters and other donor communications as required.
- Being the first point of contact for the Academy's prospective supporters, or those who do not currently have a contact within the Development team.
- Responsible for handling logistics of donor cultivation and stewardship events.
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.