Hunter-Merrifield are delighted to have partnered with a healthcare charity to find them a Corporate New Business Account Manager. The role will be working closely with the Director of Fundraising and Communications to increase corporate partnership opportunities, develop relationships and generate predominantly unrestricted funding.
Job Title: Corporate New Business Account Manager
Organisation: Carers UK
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Location: London (Hybrid working - 2-3 days a week in the office)
Required: CV and Cover Letter
Closing date: Ongoing
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate new business income from the corporate sector
- Research potential clients and make appropriate approaches, including advertising, sponsorship, as well as strategic partnership opportunities
- Cold call prospects to arrange face to face meetings (or video calls) to build understanding of clients' objectives, as well as build relationships
- Ensure a pipeline of activity is maintained and built upon
- Ensure cross organisational working
Experience and Qualities
- Proven Success in income generation, ideally within corporate fundraising
- Good financial reporting skills, including pipeline activity, secured against budget and year on year analysis
- Commercial astute with demonstrable experience of successful proposal writing
- Ability to translate organisational outcomes and data into compelling case for support and proposals
- Successful relationship builder
To find out more and to apply, please contact Ellen Lamer at Hunter Merrifield.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.