Commercial/Project Support Officer
Start Date - ASAP
End date - 21/11/21
PAYE - £180.05 PAYE
The role is inside IR35
Our client is a leader within the transportation industry, who are looking for an experienced project support officer to assist them on an interim period.
- Experience working with or alongside a Local Borough (Desirable).
- Basic Commercial Experience (Essential)
- Experience of collecting and analyse data using Excel (I.e. Intermediate excel skills with the ability to use pivot tables and formulas like sumif, vlookups, etc) (essential)
- Experience using SAP for invoicing (Desirable)
- Able to present effective during meeting and covey message in a clear and concise manner (Essential)
- Undertake Project Control activities and prepare reports for the GLA (Essential)
- Building working relationships and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing (Essential)
- Ability to working in multi-disciplinary matrix-managed environments reporting to more than one person (Essential)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office 365 including SharePoint and MS Teams (Essential)
- Taking personal responsibility and accountability for work (Essential)
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.