Clinical Services Administrator
Work pattern: Full-time, usually based in central London, with potential hybrid remote office working.
Location: West End of London
Benefits include: Life insurance, 37 days annual leave including birthday and bank holidays)
Our client is a leading charity within the medical field, who are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic administrator to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing the administration support to two teams across the organisation.
General duties include:
- Co-ordinating the committee/group meeting activities including, preparation of agenda and minutes, circulation of papers and correspondence
- Updating project timetables
- Undertaking literature review and producing evidence summary tables for each service standard
- Responding to stakeholder and committee queries
- Ensuring the development of service standard processes comply with agreed NICE Accreditation protocols
- Compiling audit outcomes for our yearly NICE Accreditation audit review
- Communicating with our stakeholders in NHSE and NHSX, to obtain national data
- Providing a central point of contact for support and advice on establishing integrated services
- Contacting internal departments to offer support in establishing or improving on services (virtually face to face).
- Directing health care professionals and commissioners to educational resources to support the development of pathways using the NHS e-referral system
What the client is looking for:
- Strong written communication skills
- Demonstrable high level administrative experience to meet the areas covered in the job description.
- Ability to plan/organise complex activities.
- Effective prioritising and organisational skills.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written, with staff at all levels including communication of business sensitive information.
- Effective IT skills with all Microsoft packages including databases/other analytical tools and reporting.
- Ability to undertake literature reviews.
- Ability to handle challenging situations with tact, diplomacy and empathy.
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.