My client is a well known Royal College within the medical sector. They are looking for a Membership Officer to deliver a high-quality customer service experience to our members while completing administrative processes in an accurate and timely manner.
As Membership Officer you will support the Membership Team to provide one of the main front line services of the College and efficiently deal with member enquiries, processing applications and subscription payments.
- Responsible for the CRM database ensuring timely and accurate processing and updates for all aspects of membership data and their subscriptions.
- Responsible for preparation and processing of fortnightly membership approvals.
- To assist the Membership Manager with developing and implementing Member value proposition and engagement policy to improve the service delivered and the relationship with its members.
- Produce and issue a variety of correspondence.
- To be responsible for maintaining the Direct Debit system with accurate membership data, processing BACS reports and generating related correspondence.
- Liaise with the finance team regarding subscription payments and refunds to ensure appropriate recording of membership payments takes place.
- Liaise with other teams as required to ensure change of circumstances that affect access to member services are communicated appropriately.
Knowledge and skills required
- Relevant experience within a membership environment
- Experience of data management using databases and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- Experience of handling confidential information and an understanding of Data Protection regulations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to communicate at all levels and across a range of audiences with ease
- Knowledge and experience of managing direct debit processes and systems
- Possess excellent organisational skills and be able to prioritise tasks
- Demonstrate experience in customer care.
- Strong numeracy skills and competence in managing data using spreadsheet software.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply within!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.