Job Role: Membership Manager
Location: Central London
Salary: up to £40K
Hunter Merrifield are delighted to being working with an international membership and quality assurance body of world-leading and high-potential Business Schools. They are responsible for management practices and lifelong learning, and are looking to provide positive impact on their students, communities, and the economy as a whole.
A new has come available for a Membership Manager who can help enhance and ensure the membership proposition is fulfilled. You will be implementing the international membership plan as well as supporting the development of new content, products and services used to recruit and retain members. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter, driven individual who wants autonomy within their role.
What will my responsibilities be in this role?
- Drive professional student and graduate membership acquisition
- Build strong relationships with business school staff to enable and facilitate engagement
· Engage with new schools to introduce membership and account manage existing school relationships
- Present membership proposition to schools, staff, students and alumni
- Develop membership revenue opportunities
- Pro-actively work with business schools, students and alumni to identify and recommend new member benefits and services both at a global and local level
- Work with and attend events with other team members to actively sell and promote the membership proposition
What will make me successful in this role?
You will be highly commercial and entrepreneurial with an ability to spot new opportunities that will service greater reach and revenue streams.
You will have proven consultative sales and strong relationship/ account management skills gained in a membership organisation ideally operating in a global context.
You will have strong communication skills, both written and oral along with excellent organisational, time management and motivational skills. It is important that you are able to build strong and trusting relationships, building a good rapport.
What skills and experience do I need?
- A degree (business related topic preferred)
- A good understanding of membership
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- People management
- Experience creating and implementing strategies
- Experience of product development and enhancement
If you are willingness to undertake significant travel (national and international) and your experience matches what we are looking for, we would love to hear from you… Please apply within!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.