Conference Producer Westminster, London
£25K - 28K
We are seeking a Conference Producer to develop a programme of events for members and non-members for one of the leading institutions in the UK
What can we offer you?
- Salary of c£28,000
- Stakeholder pension scheme and BUPA private medical insurance
- Life assurance worth three times your annual salary
- A range of benefits to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- Flexible working
- Discounted meals
- A minimum of 26 days' holiday plus bank holidays
This is a fantastic chance for a proven conference professional to influence multiple industries and make a real impact within a critical industry. You will work with passionate professionals who are highly driven and deliver unique content and opportunities to share knowledge.
What do you need?
A thirst for knowledg and a love of innovation.
The desire to be responsible for your own portfolio of events across multiple industries
An interest in developing a range of event formats.
The drive to work at a fast pace and throw yourself into new challenges
What will my role entail?
As a Conference Producer, you will be responsible for producing a highly relevant programme of events which deliver technical knowledge and drive attendance on behalf of the organisation.
You will be involved in topic generation, validation, market research and production of the programme using detailed research with industry experts to identify topics and speakers and address key engineering challenges.
Joining a cross-functional team, you'll work on a range of events, such as conferences, webinars, lectures and exhibitions, ranging from small, niche conferences to large exhibition events.
What skills will you need to succeed?
- A track record in commercial B2B conference production
- Conceptual ability to rapidly develop competent knowledge in diverse and highly technical topics
- The ability to analyse ideas from a commercial perspective
- To be e-literate and competent in developing, administering and using PCs and associated networks and systems (e.g. Microsoft Office) to acquire, manipulate and disseminate information
A degree level qualification would be beneficial to your application. Experience of producing technical event programmes in the area of engineering would also be advantageous.
If you have been a conference producer and are seeking a new, exciting challenge, please apply today!