Hunter Merrifield are delighted to be working with the UK's largest and most recognisable professional body for employee benefit and retirement savings professionals, supporting over 6,500 members internationally.
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for the development activities to support the acquisition of event attendees, engagement and growth of the membership.
What will my responsibilities be in this role?
- Grow the membership of the organisation
- First point of contact with prospective leads, new members and dormant members.
- Source and identify prospective members
- Develop initial business relationships efficiently to convert leads into confirmed members.
- Develop relationships with contacts on our CRM system
- Manage and maintain the CRM system database on a daily basis
- Understand and consultatively sell member proposition and relevant activities.
- Attend events and activities to strengthen existing relationships and develop new relationships with prospects where needed
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Motivated and driven individual.
- Interest in, building connections with members.
- Experience of working within a membership organisation
- Significant confidence in quickly building rapport with members
- Excellent communication skills with members of all levels.
- Show organisational and problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and resilience.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to bring creative ideas and effectively communicate them to wider working groups.
- A proactive approach to achieving own and team goals.
- Quick worker and learner, able to adapt work to accommodate unexpected changes
- Enthusiastic, with a positive attitude and a strong will to succeed
- Experience of working with retirement savings is desirable but not essential
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.