We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Membership Officer (with at least 18 months experience in a Membership body). The successful candidate will act as the first point of contact for members and the growing network; the Membership Officer is critical to ensuring all members' experience is positive and the benefits and services provided are communicated effectively to both prospective and current members.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Actively manage new, renewing and exiting members.
- Increase membership numbers through improving processes relating to joining and renewals
- Oversee existing membership services and the development of new services with the aim of working to improve the membership offer
- Manage the collection of member data in line with GDPR requirements
- Manage the CRM including system administration, data entry and reporting, ensuring all data collected relating to existing and new members is accurate and verified.
- Manage the process for the collection of membership subscription fees, renewals and related income
- Coordinate membership mailings in conjunction with the communications team to engage current and prospective members
- Manage the application process for new connections and manage existing connections to ensure they adhere to the annual appraisal cycle and meet revalidation requirements
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Experience in data management using databases and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
- At least 18 months experience in Membership body
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and able to communicate at all levels and across a range of audiences with ease
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver to often-tight or suddenly imposed deadlines
- Takes the initiative in solving problems and looks ahead and takes action to avoid problems
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.