Digital Marketing & Communications Manager
Permanent - FT - £43,500 - London
This is an exciting new role which is moving fast with interviews taking place on the 4th November! This role requires a dynamic marketeer who wants to lead and develop a team of four communications professionals including; Senior Digital Marketing Officer, the Events and Marketing Officer, the Marketing and Communications Officer and the Content and Media Officer. Taking the lead on marketing, communications, media and brand activities, from strategic planning to operational oversight, this is a role which offers variety and requires someone who can think on their feet!
What will I be responsible for?
· Marketing strategies and brand development
· Brand management
· Event management
· Media relations
What will I do day-to-day?
Marketing strategies & brand development
· Design and deliver new marketing campaigns to embed our Locality brand
· Support the Director of Communications and Engagement to prepare and deliver the engagement, brand and content strategy
· Support the Director of Communications and Engagement to lead a sector partnership delivering a digital programme to support & inspire local people to get involved in their communities.
· Reporting and monitoring results, using metrics to improve performance
· Carry out competitor analysis, market research and customer segmentation
· Work in partnership with the Membership Manager to align activities to recruit and retain members whilst rolling out a new membership model including the development of the digital offer.
· Grow, develop and embed the brand campaign
· Support the wider team to use the refreshed brand and brand language across all communications
Lead the marketing consultancy offer and contracts
· Refine and develop the offer based on market research and other evidence
· Work closely with the services team to manage client relationships
· Work closely with the services team to create and deliver partner/funder contracts
· Work with the Events and Marketing Officer to ensure all events are delivered to a high standard
· Support the team to deliver the annual Convention - the biggest community sector event of the year for over 500 delegates
· Build relationships with key media targets
· Work with the policy team to secure media coverage for our key campaigns
Internal & external leadership
· Lead the team: inspire and support a high performing marketing and communications team
· Lead internally: build strong internal relationships
· Lead externally: build strong working relationships with external partners
· Manage the marketing and communications budget
· Commission and manage agency relationships - printers and designers
· Ensure compliance with our regulatory requirements
· Prepare reports for funders and partners
· Seek new funding and prepare proposals and tenders
· Be responsible for a programme of internal communications
What is the role really like?
The team are small, passionate and care deeply about engaging with local communities. There is a great deal of support from this close knit unit and a chance to really embrace all areas of comms, marketing and branding. It is a great opportunity for a digital comms expert to push and challenge themselves and the team!
Contact us today to hear more!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.