Assistant Product Manager
Upto £40k depending on Experience
Hunter Merrifield has an exciting opportunity to work at one of the UK's leading qualifications and membership bodies in vocational studies.
What do you need?
You will be joining a small team of Product Managers who manage the full product lifecycle of qualifications; hence product management experience is essential to succeed in this role. You will have experience developing a qualification/product from initial conception to post launch analysis of performance. The department has clearly defined KPIs and you will play a major role in contributing to the achievement of the organisation's business plan by supporting the growth and engagement of the Qualifications for students.
What will my role entail?
- Contribute to and, where necessary, manage action plans to drive activity against Qualifications business plan targets.
- Contribute to action plans to support the growth of qualifications, customer value proposition and supporting student services.
- Report on the performance of agreed pricing, transaction and subscription models.
- Ensure customer focussed use of systems, technology and software.
- Contribute to a sales and marketing plan to engage appropriate and agreed audiences and deliver KPIs.
- Identify opportunity to develop and maintain the student benefit package.
- Ensure that the agreed customer value proposition is delivered through a high quality service offer across all aspects of the organisation.
- Contribute to the management and delivery of a strong communications plan that is consistent with strategies to meet businessKPIs, and targets agreed markets and audiences, particularly:
- New prospects (segmented by market / audience)
- Students including admin, engagement and progression
- Contribute to campaign activity to drive student engagement and success.
- Provide timely and relevant web copy and messaging that is engaging and factually correct.
- Be fully conversant with the characteristics, trends and opportunities of the operating market, including: Further Education funding, Government policy, Apprenticeships, Training provider trends, Devolved responsibility and Competitor products.
- Source, curate and action appropriate market insight to ensure the product range is relevant and decision making is informed.
- Source and curate relevant insight to make informed decisions relating to the student engagement action plan.
- Source and curate statistical data to identify opportunities and challenges for progression within the qualification.
- Report on customer and market trends relating to each qualification and develop plans to influence engagement levels.
- Contribute insight to the Markets and Products team's monthly internal newsletter and organisational management information reporting.
- Provide appropriate insight and contribute ideas to the new product development process.
- Provide appropriate insight into trends and customer behaviour to support accurate budgeting.
- Organise and attend insight gathering activity with students and training providers.
If you have experience with Product Management and are looking for an opportunity to grow within a dynamic team, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.