Hunter Merrifield are thrilled to partner with the British Association of Dermatologists (BAD)
to find an Accreditation Officer who will work with the Education Manager to run existing accreditation programmes, which are for individuals and organisations. The role also supports the Education Manager in the development and implementation of new accreditation systems, for example, courses and events.
Job title: Accreditation Officer
Organisation: British Association of Dermatologists (BAD)
Salary: £31,000 - 34,000
Contract / Hours: Permanent, Full-time (35 hours p/w)
Location: Fitzrovia, London (W1T), with potential for hybrid remote working options
Hybrid: 2 days a week in the office
Closing date: Monday 15th August 2022
Required: CV and cover letter
British Association of Dermatologists (BAD), the professional membership body for dermatologists in the UK. They represent doctors who specialise in skin disease, for the wider benefit of patients, carers and the public. The British College of Dermatology (BCD) is the newly established educational arm of the BAD. This post will make a significant contribution to the BCD's accreditation opportunities.
- Day-to-day management of existing accreditation programmes
- Supporting the Education Manager in the development and implementation of the new accreditation system for courses and events
- Developing new accreditation programmes for income generation, such as BCD Faculty and training delivered by other agencies
- Developing course and event content related to accreditation workstreams in collaboration with the Education Manager and/or Digital Learning Officer
- Applying for CPD for learning content
- Working closely with the Education and Digital Officers to deliver the multimedia BCD content
- Recruiting, briefing and supporting assessors, Faculty members and other accreditation partners
- Supporting members, candidates and learners with their enquiries
- Supporting the Education Manager in developing and delivering outputs from workstreams
- Carrying out administrative tasks associated with own workstreams and projects
- Creating surveys for members and users as required
- Liaising with BAD officers, stakeholders and partners
- Evidence of own CPD
- Experience in developing and delivering accreditation programmes for individuals and organisations
- Experience in drafting accreditation documentation
- Experience of supporting candidates, assessors, learners or customers with enquiries
- Experience of stakeholder and partnership working
- Knowledge of accreditation processes and systems
- Knowledge of continuing professional development processes and systems
- Ability to maintain good stakeholder and partnership relationships
- Ability to create and analyse surveys and feedback forms
- Ability to produce data reports
For more information on the Accreditation Officer, please contact Akash Mahmud at Hunter Merrifield.
Along with BAD, we want to practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age, or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.