Temporary (asap until end of October 2019)
We are working with one of the largest unions in the UK to hire two temporary Membership and Subscriptions Assistants to support the team during a peak busy period for 3 months approx.
This role would be ideal for someone with proven member services or customer service experience; the ideal candidates will have an excellent telephone manager, great administration skills and experience using a CRM to update customer information.
What will my duties be?
1. To ensure the prompt and efficient delivery of the membership and subscriptions service in accordance with the Union's agreed membership and subscriptions processes;
2. To receive calls made to the Union's membership and subscriptions phone line and deal with inquiries both promptly and professionally, escalating as appropriate;
3. To respond to emails to the membership inbox and process inquiries both promptly and professionally, escalating as appropriate;
4. To process subscription details and make necessary amendments to the members' payment and banking information ensuring up to date and accurate membership records;
5. To process membership applications and other membership paperwork in priority order within agreed guidelines;
6. To maintain up to date and accurate membership records on the membership database with respect for data protection.
What skills and experience do need to be successful in this role?
* Experience working in a membership/data processing environment (desirable)
* Fast and accurate data entry
* Ability to work pro-actively and independently within agreed parameters, whilst also contributing as an effective team member;
* Proven ability to provide members with a high standard of service;
* High standard of attention to detail and accuracy;
* Ability to follow detailed procedures within guidance;
* Good IT skills including Microsoft Office Suite together with any other applications necessary for the performance of the role. This will include the ability to use a membership subscriptions database
If you have the relevant skills and experience and are immediately available, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.