Membership - Interim Project Manager
We are delighted to be working with leading member led charity, to supporting them in hiring an experienced Project manager for a period of 9 months. The successful candidates will ensure they deliver their aims and objectives with GDPR, however, no experience with GDPR is required for this role.
What will my key responsibilities be?
Project management - 85%
1. To apply project management expertise to projects across the organisation, reporting to project boards/committees and senior management as required.
2. To specify and deliver project plans, securing stakeholder input and commitment from the early stages of an idea through to submission of a detailed proposal.
3. To have delegated responsibility for project budget(s) (as appropriate) and to assist with budget/resource/funding management in accordance with the Institute's policies and procedures.
4. To engage with project stakeholders to shape and support delivery of the required outcomes, through the defined governance mechanisms.
5. To support project delivery teams by monitoring progress and documenting, resolving or escalating risks and issues as appropriate.
6. To work as a collaborative member of teams across the organisation and contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation.
Programme Office support - 15%
7. To participate in Programme Office management, including:
* To organise monthly meetings of the Programme Board, including all documentation
* To capture, analyse and present high-quality management information on the delivery of programmes, projects and recurrent activities across the organisation
* To design and produce standard and bespoke reports for relevant boards/committees as required
* To drive use of project management tools and techniques across the organisation
* To support teams in developing proposals for new projects and to monitor their delivery from approval to closure through appropriate tools and reports
What experience do I need to be successful in the role?
* Professional qualification in project management, or able to evidence knowledge and understanding of project management tools and techniques (essential).
* Excellent interpersonal skills and a confident communicator (both verbally and in writing) (essential).
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to plan, prioritise, structure and manage a busy workload competently (essential).
* Ability to work with minimum supervision and use a high degree of initiative, working flexibly as part of a team (essential).
* High degree of literacy and numeracy (including computer literacy and MS Office applications), accuracy and an eye for detail (essential).
* Ability to learn and adapt to the technical skills required for the job and new ones as they arise (essential).
* Professional attitude and diligent/dedicated approach (essential).
* Educated to degree level or significant vocational experience (desirable).
* Proven ability to apply project management principles and techniques to manage a range of complex projects through to completion (desirable).
If you are an experienced Project Manager with a background in the Membership Sector- we'd love to hear from you!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.