Corporate Executive - Mat cover
Type - Temporary
Start Date - 9th August 2021 - 31st March 2022 (with a possible extension)
Salary - £21,500 - £23,000
Office Location - W1/work from home once initial training is complete
Interviews - wk commencing 19th July 2021
Our client is a leading Marketing association, looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to provide an effective and efficient advice service to all enquirers (both consumers and from the industry) into the office on all aspects of preference services.
This role would suit a school leaver looking to explore and expand their experience within customer service and administration.
- Provide advice and guidance to consumers
- Answer consumer telephone queries
- Manage and process the handling of complaints including logging of company responses
- Check consumer entries on the on-line computer
- Prepare and send correspondence as appropriate
- Prepare reports of activity for management where applicable
- Keep all data files updated & accurate and identify any problems to the Manager, as well as the relevant suppliers.
- Provide administrative and clerical support
- Respond to email queries
- Answering telephone queries
- Receive and sort mail as required
- Manage the process of registration
- Liaison with telephone marketers, consumers, Information Commissioner's Office, Subscribers, and Suppliers, as required
- General duties
- Liaise with outside suppliers as required
- In conjunction with appropriate staff, ensure that Office, and Health and Safety procedures are complied with
- Undertake such other tasks and duties i.e. reception cover as may be required from time to time.
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.