Member Services Officer (1 Year FTC)
We have a fantastic opportunity to support a global network representing Landscape architects and Landscape professionals. This institution is responsible for providing best practice in this industry and works closely with policymakers to shape the landscape we live in.
The successful candidates will provide administrative assistance and support to the membership and business development function, during a period of change, dealing with membership inquiries, management of data via a CRM Dynamics system and regional branches. You will provide members and registered practices with high-quality customer service which will support our members with their renewals, and subscriptions, enabling members to have a positive and engaging experience.
What would my responsibilities be?
- Processing membership and registered practices applications and renewals, credit and debit card payments, direct debit mandates, chasing lapsed members in arrears and supporting membership recruitment campaigns.
- Responding promptly to inquiries (via email and by phone) from prospective members, existing members, colleagues and the general public within an agreed timeframe and to a good standard.
- Routine maintenance of the membership database. Updating records as appropriate. Identifying and resolving any anomalies.
Membership data records
- Dealing with requests for amendments to current Members details via email and telephone.
- Manage any paper membership and registered practice records and ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
- Co-ordination of Branch support making sure the branches have the most up to date and accurate records;
- working with the branch committee to record regional activities and events & assist with communications
- Support the coordination of the branches 12 AGMS
- Help in the development of new digital systems
- To assist the Membership and IT Manager in some aspects of IT as and when required.
What experience do I need to be successful in this post?
- Experience in handling customers/customer service experience
- Experience in dealing with CRM Systems ideally Microsoft Dynamics
- Excellent IT skills, with good knowledge of Microsoft packages (particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), CRM experience (ideally Microsoft Dynamics) and the internet.
- Excellent telephone manner and ability to communicate and sell effectively to a range of audiences
- Experience of working in a membership organisation or with a loyalty /alumni scheme
- Experience in handling Direct Debits
- Previous administrative experience in a customer-facing environment
If you feel you have the right skills and experience and are looking for an opportunity to grow within a dynamic team, please apply today!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.