Working for a government funded organisation who helps to improve media and journalism across Europe
The role in summary (
- Ensure operational activities have a well-organized and efficient support system, including the best and most efficient use of business information systems such as Dropbox/SharePoint etc.
- Be the gatekeeper of business information entered into the system to ensure it is complete, accurate and remains relevant and up-to-date.
- Provide support and co-ordination of project logistics, including contract administration, budgeting, and travel and accommodation arrangements, as well as participant feedback.
- Help with organization of internal meetings, including minute taking, if required.
The candidate in summary:
- Graduate-calibre with at least three years' experience as an administrator, ideally with international exposure.
- Highly organized and numerate, with a keen eye for detail.
- Able to prioritise and managing conflict demands and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-starter and good team player.
- Ability to influence and ensure that agreed processes and procedures are followed,
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Desirable-Good knowledge of a major international language, such as Arabic, Russian or Spanish, an advantage.
Hunter Merrifield, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.